Anyone with a physical salinity probe that is defective qualifies for the exchange. Digital Aquatics has a standard warranty policy that states we do not cover second hand equipment. However for this one probe for a limited time we will be waiving the second hand exclusion in the interest of simplicity and faster support. ALL exchanges will require a few steps as outlined below. Because we’re breaking standard warranty and RMA guidelines in an attempt to make this process quick and easy, we are unable to deviate from this process in anyway.
There are some customers that have already sent probes in under warranty and have been waiting for the exchanges to start. We will be taking care of those exchanges as well. If you want to email and request a status update please feel to do that, and make sure to include your RMA number for the fastest response!
When will DA start taking probes?
We will start taking probe shipments on Monday January 31st.
Option 1 (This option is for customer that feel more comfortable with an RMA number.)
1) Email support and get an RMA number for your exchange. This will require you to submit your name, address and contact info. We’ll return you the shipping address and an RMA number.
2) Package up your probe and send it in.
3)Once the probe arrives we will return a new salinity probe.
Note: Probes will be return shipped in the order they are received as production volume allows.
1) Package the defective salinity probe in a box and be sure to include all of your shipping and contact info in the package.
2) Once the probe arrives we will return a new salinity probe.
3) Probes will be return shipped in the order they are received as production volume allows.